Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any way to contact Apple about a purchase made with my credit card if the charge was not made with my Apple ID? I don't find anything in Apple Support

I was charged to my credit card from Apple.com. The charged is not on any of my familysharing acoounts yet there is no way to contact apple about a charge if it's not done with your apple ID. My bank says I have to contact the vendor but there is no way to contact Apple for support on this issue.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 2:10 PM

If the link in the support article isn't working, there is a "Get Support" at the top right of this page. Another option is Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Or click the "Start now" in Official Apple Support

4 replies

Mar 2, 2022 12:52 PM in response to domingo3791

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

See the following from that support article:

Contact Apple Support

If you checked reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact Apple Support.

Mar 2, 2022 2:05 PM in response to FoxFifth

Thank you FoxFifth for your answer. I asked the question here because indeed I did follow all the steps listed on both the first link and I did find the article on contacting apple support but still found nothing.

I asked the question to see if anyone had a similar issue and found a way to contact apple with a similar problem.

Thanks anyways

Mar 2, 2022 2:13 PM in response to domingo3791

I just re-checked the following from my previous reply:

Contact Apple Support

If you checked reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact Apple Support.

When I clicked on the blue contact Apple Support it is still takin me to support for unrecognized charges and when I scroll down on that the "Call" icon is still working with a wait time of 2 minutes.

That is in the U.S. and may not be the case elsewhere.

Any way to contact Apple about a purchase made with my credit card if the charge was not made with my Apple ID? I don't find anything in Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.