Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OneDrive - what is it, do I need it? Do I even have it?

Why do I get the OneDrive compatibility warning problem when it seems I don't even have a OneDrive account? I found the app: in my applications folder on my iMac. I finally just right clicked open & it took me to the sign in page, where I needed to log in or create an account. I have Monterey Version 12.2.1.

iMac 27″, 12.2

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 1:51 PM

FWIW, OneDrive is Microsoft's Personal Cloud Storage. I assume it was installed with Microsoft 365. You don't have to use it if you don't want to. The warning is because of upcoming changes in Monterey 12.3.

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 2, 2022 1:48 PM in response to TERRI NEBY

TERRI NEBY wrote:

Why do I get the OneDrive compatibility warning problem when it seems I don't even have a OneDrive account? I found the app: in my applications folder on my iMac. I finally just right clicked open & it took me to the sign in page, where I needed to log in or create an account. I have Monterey Version 12.2.1.

One Drive is a Microsoft product which is similar to Drop box / google drive.

OneDrive - what is it, do I need it? Do I even have it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.