Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods

My AirPods are flashing white but are not connecting to my phone/Showing up on my phone when lid is open next to phone.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 5:17 PM

Hello,

I understand your AirPods are unable to connect to your device, and are constantly flashing white. I will try my best to help you with your issue.

Firstly, try removing both AirPods from their case, and wait a few minutes. In the meantime, forget the AirPods from your Bluetooth list to do so follow the below instructions:

Open the Settings App > Navigate to Bluetooth > Locate your AirPods and tap the i Icon > Click Forget Device

Once this is done, restart your iPhone, and put your AirPods back into their case. After your device restarts, try to connect your AirPods again, use the below link for assistance in connecting your AirPods:

If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

Hope this is helpful, have an amazing day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2022 5:17 PM in response to Kris10EM

Hello,

I understand your AirPods are unable to connect to your device, and are constantly flashing white. I will try my best to help you with your issue.

Firstly, try removing both AirPods from their case, and wait a few minutes. In the meantime, forget the AirPods from your Bluetooth list to do so follow the below instructions:

Open the Settings App > Navigate to Bluetooth > Locate your AirPods and tap the i Icon > Click Forget Device

Once this is done, restart your iPhone, and put your AirPods back into their case. After your device restarts, try to connect your AirPods again, use the below link for assistance in connecting your AirPods:

If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

Hope this is helpful, have an amazing day!

AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.