Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to enable audio auto-play in iPad Safari

I just signed up for Amazon Music. In order to play a selection, Amazon popped up a dialog stating, "Enable Auto-Play - To play music, you must enable auto-play. "

I searched iPad's settings and Safari's settings, but auto-play settings was nowhere to be found.

iPad Air 3rd Gen

iOS 15.3.1

Some advice anyone?

Thank you

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 7:53 PM

Are you sure that is not a setting in the Amazon app? Is that how you play the music is from an Amazon app or web based?

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 2, 2022 8:03 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Interesting point. I found a rather obscure classical piece called Atlantic Crossing by Ferde Grofé on Amazon. I signed up to Amazon Music to play it. There is a link on the Safari page "Listen Now". When I tapped the buton, the Amazon dialog popped up.

Strangely, it now plays fine, switching to Amazon to play.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Tod

How to enable audio auto-play in iPad Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.