Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i want to update my whatsapp why it need itune id i don't have that id

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 9:47 AM

See if you can recover the old ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2022 9:47 AM in response to Shahidbasheer

See if you can recover the old ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

Mar 3, 2022 9:38 AM in response to Shahidbasheer

Shahidbasheer wrote:

i cannot update my whatsapp because of ******* **** itune store i don't have my previous icloud id i created new but itune need old password please fix this ****

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/f06387c4-9d2f-4ad5-8a25-69f8ad77b3c2

Sorry nobody in these user to user technical forum works for Apple, I can't fix anything for you, Use the get support link at the top right of the forum to get Apple.

It isn't Apple fault, that you can't remember the apple id.

when i want to update my whatsapp why it need itune id i don't have that id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.