Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch charger doesn't work.

i bought this apple watch (along with the charger) 2 months ago from apple store apps. but suddenly, my apple watch magnetic charger doesn't working and i cannot charge my apple watch. Everything is in a good condition but i don't know why it cannot charging. My question is can i claim for the accessory warranty for my magnetic charger?

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 11:07 AM

Most Apple products come with a 90 day warranty. If possible, you best option may be to take everything (including the receipt) to an Apple Store and let them look at it. They should be able to exchange it for you on-the-spot if it is defective. See:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2022 11:07 AM in response to minaaa64

Most Apple products come with a 90 day warranty. If possible, you best option may be to take everything (including the receipt) to an Apple Store and let them look at it. They should be able to exchange it for you on-the-spot if it is defective. See:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

apple watch charger doesn't work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.