Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth

I have a question about my iphone 11 having some Bluetooth issues. So I have a side by side with speakers and a radio it will connect to my phone but won’t play my music specifically, but it will play other peoples music that try to connect to my radio. But then it will play my music on my little handheld speaker in my house. It doesn’t make sense. I’ve tried resetting everything including the radio and forgetting the device nothing will work. What else can I do?

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 9:49 AM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

See: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Jack

1 reply

Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.