Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Bluetooth Connectivity Music Audio Issue

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem as reported by another user(s) in the thread:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250692799

While my wife's iPhone XR seems to connect fine and also play the music from her phone, my phone (iPhone 11 Pro) does get connected on bluetooth with the car (Maruti Suzuki Baleno Alpha). I am also able to attend calls through bluetooth but the music wont play. Please help fix this!

I had updated iOS to 13.3.1 hoping for a fix but in vain yet.

Thanks in advance!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 4:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 4:56 AM

First things first - Apparently this was not an issue with iPhone but the software on the infotainment system in the car. While I had raised a support ticket with Apple, I did the same with car dealer too. The latter had then tried installing a latest version of the software for the infotainment system, which FIXED the issue. He also mentioned that this had impacted other flagship phones too.

Will have to highlight here that the experience with the Apple customer care group was extremely delightful in their diligent responses and the care for our time. Wonderful job guys! Thanks... :)

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2020 4:56 AM in response to Rajz

First things first - Apparently this was not an issue with iPhone but the software on the infotainment system in the car. While I had raised a support ticket with Apple, I did the same with car dealer too. The latter had then tried installing a latest version of the software for the infotainment system, which FIXED the issue. He also mentioned that this had impacted other flagship phones too.

Will have to highlight here that the experience with the Apple customer care group was extremely delightful in their diligent responses and the care for our time. Wonderful job guys! Thanks... :)

Feb 5, 2020 3:09 PM in response to Rajz

Hello Rajz,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. I understand that your iPhone 11 Pro is unable to play music to your vehicle, when it's connected via Bluetooth. I'll be happy to help.

If you haven't tried yet, I recommend restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone If that doesn't help, I suggest to remove the vehicle on your iPhone by going to Settings > Bluetooth > tap the "i" for your vehicle > Select Forget This Device. Then, re-pair the device to your vehicle. You can follow the section that says, "Connect using Bluetooth" in this article: How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car From there, you can test and see if you're able to play music to your car.

Kind regards.

iPhone 11 Pro Bluetooth Connectivity Music Audio Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.