Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max Bluetooth Connectivity Music Audio Issue

New iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 GB on iOS 13.1.2 is having Bluetooth connectivity issues. Hers gets connected to my Car - Maruti Suzuki Baleno Alpha and I'm able to take calls by car infotainment but Music From phone doesn't work at all. Phones shows that Music Audio is being transmitted to connected bluetooth device, but I cannot listen it, and when I switch the car audio to bluetooth it shows error that connected device does not have music on it. my iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone X never had any issues, neither of our other phones we’re running iOS 13 and Android devices.

For your more information, I'm able to play music audio on other wireless Bluetooth headphones and Airpods. and Tried re-pairing phone after Reboot but its not working at all. Attaching the screenshot of paired devices. kindly help!!

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 1:29 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

iPhone 11 Pro Max Bluetooth Connectivity Music Audio Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.