Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a message that a different phone was using my Apple ID, will I have charges?

I got a message on my computer that a new phone was using my apple id will this lead to fraudulent charges?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 1:32 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

If you did not recently sign in on an iPhone, you should Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support.

If you notice a device listed that you've never knowingly signed in to, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

Jack

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2022 1:32 PM in response to annalise150

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

If you did not recently sign in on an iPhone, you should Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support.

If you notice a device listed that you've never knowingly signed in to, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

Jack

I got a message that a different phone was using my Apple ID, will I have charges?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.