Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri Volume Too Low

I just got a HomePod mini! I've been very excited to begin creating my Smart Home. However, I've already been struggling with Siri speaking volume being way too quiet! I ask a question and have to strain to hear the answer unless I'm right next to it! I tell Siri to permanently increase the volume, even up to 100%! Yet, the next time I ask Siri a question, it's back down too low! What can I do to make the volume PERMANENT?

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 3:27 PM

Change Siri's volume on your HomePod

You can ask Siri to speak louder, quieter, or at a specific volume. Say "Hey Siri," then say something like:

"Speak louder."

"Always speak quieter."

"Set your volume to sixty percent."

HomePod automatically adjusts Siri's response volume based on the level of noise in the room, your distance from HomePod, and how loudly you're speaking to Siri. You can turn automatic volume on or off by saying, "Hey Siri, turn on automatic Siri volume," or "Hey Siri, turn off automatic Siri volume."

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2022 3:27 PM in response to danieldesigner4041

Change Siri's volume on your HomePod

You can ask Siri to speak louder, quieter, or at a specific volume. Say "Hey Siri," then say something like:

"Speak louder."

"Always speak quieter."

"Set your volume to sixty percent."

HomePod automatically adjusts Siri's response volume based on the level of noise in the room, your distance from HomePod, and how loudly you're speaking to Siri. You can turn automatic volume on or off by saying, "Hey Siri, turn on automatic Siri volume," or "Hey Siri, turn off automatic Siri volume."

Siri Volume Too Low

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.