Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, how do I use the “clear history and website data” option under Settings then Safari in my phone if it isn’t highlighted? I can’t click on it, thanks

How do I clear my history of I can’t click on the “Clear History and Website Data” option?

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 5:55 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

If you cannot Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

I'd also recommend you Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support.

Jack

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2022 5:55 PM in response to Shann121

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

If you cannot Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

I'd also recommend you Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and make sure iOS is up-to-date: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support.

Jack

Hi, how do I use the “clear history and website data” option under Settings then Safari in my phone if it isn’t highlighted? I can’t click on it, thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.