Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My downloaded music deleted everything that I just downloaded. I only have like two purchased songs but now I don’t know how to get my music back.

How do I get my downloaded music back?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 9:04 PM

4 replies

Apr 9, 2022 7:09 AM in response to JT2022

I had thousands of songs and playlists… I fell upon hard times and couldn’t afford the fee. A few months later I restarted and had 0 songs or playlists. How can I correct? (I’ve Successfully done this in the past but it’s been several years so I forget)

thanks SOOOOO MUCH - It’d take forever to think of every 2300+ songs.

Apr 9, 2022 9:32 PM in response to MrElsner

If you sign in with the same Apple ID and go to the Apple Music app everything will be available to download for you that was in your library. Its the Apple way of protecting whats Apples, remember unless you purchase in the iTunes Store app your only borrowing from Apple. They didnt build all them hi-tech buildings by leaving the backdoor open for people to beat the system they want that $9.99 a month.. You can however delete your account every 6 months, sign up for a different Apple ID and manually look up all your favorites and redownload.. I havent paid for Apple Music yet, its been a few years, Apples app developers arent very smart... At All!!!

My downloaded music deleted everything that I just downloaded. I only have like two purchased songs but now I don’t know how to get my music back.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.