Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can not add card to wallet

Unable to add cards to wallet / Learn Mor… - Apple Community

same quest as above. i tried everything. whats going on do you have a solution?

SM

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 8:05 PM

I figured it out! I am in united states, and as per my phone said i was in United states. you need to remove united states and add it again. go to settings > language & region > region > united states

(remove united states and then add it again...so phone registers it!!)

9 replies

Mar 6, 2022 12:03 AM in response to shailen209

shailen209 Said:

"can not add card to wallet: same quest as above. i tried everything. whats going on do you have a solution?"

-------

Parental Control in the Way:

Any parental controls on this? If so, ask the person(s) managing the device for assistance. They may have disabled the feature, not knowing this would affect you: View and Limit your Child or Teen's Apple Cash activity - Apple Support

Mar 5, 2022 8:29 PM in response to Katana-San

i cannot move foward for even errors or messages. it just gives me only those two options:

"add cards to wallet. to add cards, keys, ticket and passes to wallet, look for add to wallet button in apps, emails, and website -- LEARN MORE or CANCEL"

thanks for the link. it does work to add cards that way. but i would love to add it to my wallet.

shailen

can not add card to wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.