Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call disconnect

Hi, just got my airpods 3 which are great. I have an iphone 11 pro max with updated firmware. When I am on an ongoing call with airpods in ear - if I receive another call, the first call always disconnects and then second call rings, without pressing anything.

Any ideas?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 8:17 PM

shlomey Said:

"Call disconnect: Hi, just got my airpods 3 which are great. I have an iphone 11 pro max with updated firmware. When I am on an ongoing call with airpods in ear - if I receive another call, the first call always disconnects and then second call rings, without pressing anything. Any ideas?"

-------

Use Siri or Double-Tap:

Seems you need to either say something (while on the current call, through use of Siri), or double tap (which would be "pressing" something)

1. Go Here: Make and answer calls with AirPods on iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads:
  • Siri: "Note: If you turn on Announce Calls with Siri, you can also answer or decline a call using your voice."
  • Tapping: "Decline an incoming phone call and send it directly to voicemail: Double-press the Force Sensor."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2022 8:17 PM in response to shlomey

shlomey Said:

"Call disconnect: Hi, just got my airpods 3 which are great. I have an iphone 11 pro max with updated firmware. When I am on an ongoing call with airpods in ear - if I receive another call, the first call always disconnects and then second call rings, without pressing anything. Any ideas?"

-------

Use Siri or Double-Tap:

Seems you need to either say something (while on the current call, through use of Siri), or double tap (which would be "pressing" something)

1. Go Here: Make and answer calls with AirPods on iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads:
  • Siri: "Note: If you turn on Announce Calls with Siri, you can also answer or decline a call using your voice."
  • Tapping: "Decline an incoming phone call and send it directly to voicemail: Double-press the Force Sensor."

Call disconnect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.