Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 pro max facetime glitch

Brand new iPhone 13 pro max video cuts out during Facetime. The other persons screen will freeze or blur out with a triangle with an ! in it. Contacted support and did all the trouble shooting things so far. Haven't done a restore yet. I'm frustrated that a phone that costs over a $1000 doesn't work the way it is supposed to. I have had to do a system restore to fix the focus glitch. It's not my provider or connection because I never had this problem with my other iPhones. Doing a search about the problem I see that has been an ongoing issue. Does anyone know if there is a solution?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 6:56 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

See: If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Jack

2 replies

Mar 5, 2022 7:42 PM in response to Jack-19

Thank you. I did go through all of that. Both of us have strong and high speed wifi. It was also doing it when we turned off wifi and just went with cellular data with strong connections. And it was just our connection because she didn't get the same cutting out when she FaceTimed with my brother. We have narrowed it down to the problem being on my end.

iPhone 13 pro max facetime glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.