Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iphone

Someone who knows my Apple if and password has stolen my iPhone and deactivated find my iPhone just now. I did not authorize this, but I received an email that the iPhone has been deactivated, and I no longer have access to it. Is there any way for me to locate the phone?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 8

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 9:24 PM

3 replies

Mar 5, 2022 9:33 PM in response to shayna183

shayna183 Said:

"Stolen iphone: Someone who knows my Apple if and password has stolen my iPhone and deactivated find my iPhone just now. I did not authorize this, but I received an email that the iPhone has been deactivated, and I no longer have access to it. Is there any way for me to locate the phone?"

-------

Secure your Info:

Having your credentials, (A.)verify your devices, and (B.)secure your account(s):

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Stolen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.