Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

outlook 365 for Mac

why is New Folder greyed out in Outlook for Mac? I have a brand new MacBook Air purchased today, Office 365 purchased and installed today.

Cannot create new folders

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 10:51 PM

LizC288 Said:

"outlook 365 for Mac: why is New Folder greyed out in Outlook for Mac? I have a brand new MacBook Air purchased today, Office 365 purchased and installed today. Cannot create new folders"

-------

Have you Activated Office 365 Yet?

See Here: Activate Office | Microsoft Help

No Succes?

Contact Microsoft Support.

They are the Developer of the software. Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support. While chatting with the MS Rep, request a new key and ask how to upgrade.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2022 10:51 PM in response to LizC288

LizC288 Said:

"outlook 365 for Mac: why is New Folder greyed out in Outlook for Mac? I have a brand new MacBook Air purchased today, Office 365 purchased and installed today. Cannot create new folders"

-------

Have you Activated Office 365 Yet?

See Here: Activate Office | Microsoft Help

No Succes?

Contact Microsoft Support.

They are the Developer of the software. Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support. While chatting with the MS Rep, request a new key and ask how to upgrade.

outlook 365 for Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.