Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The done button I need to press to add music to my playlist is being blocked so I can’t add music

I have a "Done" at the upper right, to add new songs I have chosen when I add music to a Playlist.

That done button is blocked by the window where I browse and choose my songs.

I thought is was because I had large text on for accessibility purposes, so I changed it to normal sized and the done button is still hidden.

The done button shows up if I drag the window down a bit but I can’t press the done button because as soon as I try the other window moves and blocks it again.

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 5:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 6:01 AM

There is no done button from the search screen. When you select add to playlist, it adds the song. You’re otherwise still in search mode. Just hit cancel to exit search.

3 replies

Mar 6, 2022 5:59 AM in response to muguy

Thank you. That is the browse option, you browse, search for songs and add them.

I pressed the “add songs to playlist” and this is where it brought me. I picked out songs and pressed the plus button to add to playlist but as you can see there’s no option to confirm the choices. Only cancel. I need access to the done button (which is hidden). It seems to be the window overlapping the done button is too large or something strange. I see no other way where I can add songs to my new playlist.

The done button I need to press to add music to my playlist is being blocked so I can’t add music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.