Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, i have a problem apple is taking money constantly from my account with no reason, i cant download any free apps and i am not understanding why i need help instantly

Hello, i have a problem apple is taking money constantly from my account with no reason, i cant download any free apps and i am not understanding why i need help instantly.

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 12:49 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2022 12:49 PM in response to Mira0801

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Apr 2, 2022 9:59 AM in response to wilmyth

What did you learn when you followed the instructions I posted on how to review your purchases, cancel ones you don’t want, and request refunds? In case you didn’t see it, here it is again:

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel a subscription and request refunds.

Apr 29, 2022 2:00 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

I’m sorry I’m kinda giggling Lawrence Finch… “What did you learn when you followed the instructions I posted on how to review your purchases, cancel ones you don’t want, and request refunds?🤣🤣 I saw his comment and thought we’ll clearly he didn’t see the part about,”this is not apple support & we don’t have access!” Not making fun of you Wilmyth hoping laughing with you Lol language barrier maybe)!

BUTTTTT… The whole reason I’m even on this post is bc it was originally a two part question & I do not see the 2nd portion answered which is my issue!

i researched & it states you are Not required to have a payment method on file to down load free apps! I did have a card but if now only has $5 on it (lost my job). It wouldn’t let me download anything kept saying card was declined so I assumed maybe there’s not enough money on it must need a certain amount so I removed the card it still won’t let me download free apps!! And these are apps I already had on my phone I just offloaded them for a bit and I’m trying to reload them!

I don’t have any subscriptions! The only thing I can think is I did have the .99 cents/month for 50GB however Apple canceled it I had removed a card & put a different one. I received email my subscription was canceled so I don’t see why it’s the only thing I can think unless all the info I’m getting about not needing a card on file is Bologna!

Any help or thoughts much appreciated! Thx in advance!

Hello, i have a problem apple is taking money constantly from my account with no reason, i cant download any free apps and i am not understanding why i need help instantly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.