Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on phone not mine

How can photos be on my devices with me not knowing? Am I hacked and what do I do? Believe an ex partner did this but haven’t had any contact in several years.

iPhone

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 3:17 PM

There are multiple devices using the same Apple ID. This is causing the the photos to be shared between devices. I recommend that you create a new Apple ID for yourself so that data does not overlap. Your iPhone may also be sharing messages, contacts, notes etc with other devices signed in with the same Apple ID.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2022 3:17 PM in response to BarbaraPellicer

There are multiple devices using the same Apple ID. This is causing the the photos to be shared between devices. I recommend that you create a new Apple ID for yourself so that data does not overlap. Your iPhone may also be sharing messages, contacts, notes etc with other devices signed in with the same Apple ID.

Axel F.

Photos on phone not mine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.