Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Series 6 Apple Watch “no sim”

My series 6 Apple Watch that is cellular enabled will no longer connect to my AT&T plan. I upgraded my phone to the 13 Pro and reset my watch in order to pair it to my new phone. Since then, it says “no sim” and does not give the option to connect to cellular on the watch itself or via the watch app. I have the unlimited wearable plan that it was connected to previously but now it won’t connect. AT&T tech has tried resetting the EID but has been unsuccessful. Both my watch and phone are current on software updates. Any ideas??

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 1:12 PM

I actually just now figured it out and it was not that. It was not allowing me to access the cellular plan because I needed to go through the number sync set up with my phone. After that it allowed me to connect to the cellular plan.

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 7, 2022 10:16 AM in response to MailLady93

Hello MailLady93,

We are sorry to hear the Apple Watch Series 6 isn't working with cellular plans.

Set up cellular on Apple Watch and review the steps under:

Before you startIf you haven't already make sure all of your devices are up-to-date. The next thing to try is under

Remove your cellular plan

Work with your carrier to add the cellular plan back after this.

We hope this helps.

Cheers.

Series 6 Apple Watch “no sim”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.