Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset iCloud password

I’m signing with ***@icloud.com and I make it my contact number but my number is dismissed now.and I wanted to reset my iCloud password.but the code is sent to that mobile number.how can I reset it without mobile number.please kind be enough to reset my password to

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 3:39 AM

6 replies

Mar 7, 2022 10:42 PM in response to sandaruwan48

sandaruwan48 Said:

"Reset iCloud password: [...]how can I reset it without mobile number.please kind be enough to reset my password to"

-------

:)

Contact Apple Support:

Ask the Apple Rep to modify the phone number to what it should be. If permitted to do so, then inform to modify the Phone Number associated to your Apple Account, to what it should be. Important: Perform a Trial & Error login session with the Apple Rep prior to ending the phone call.

Contact ApleSupport. 

Mar 7, 2022 11:01 PM in response to sandaruwan48

sandaruwan48 Said:

"Reset iCloud password: Hi sir: how can I modify my mobile number associated with Apple account.I have new mobile number"

-------

More on This:

Once Again: By contacting Apple Support, requesting that the Apple Rep modifies to to what it should be.

Have your Serial Number when Calling:

Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Request Asstance Elsewise:

If you cannot get through, then request support for something other than Apple ID info (i.e. iPhone failed). Sometimes, you care kicked off of the phone call, when you ask for assistance with managing your Apple ID, and are prompted to manage it over the web.

Chat with Apple Support:

Can't call? Perform a chat session with Apple.

You don't have to be in the USA to fix this. Try a chat session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Keep: selecting items until you get the chat optio

Reset iCloud password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.