Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Peloton & Apple Health Synch Issues

My Peloton workouts have stopped synching with my Apple Health app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my Peloton app and it didn't fix it. Does anyone know how to get them to synch again? ALSO - I see some odd quirks in my Apple Health app - my apple watch shows up 6 times.... help please!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 5:57 AM

1 reply

Mar 8, 2022 7:58 AM in response to Andie76PHL

Hi Andie76PHL,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We found this helpful information from the Peloton Support page that may help:

"Workouts taken on the Bike or Tread will only appear after you open the Peloton App on your Apple® iPhone.

Workouts can be uploaded in bulk. For example, if you take a Yoga class on Monday, Tread class on Tuesday, and cycling class on Wednesday, and then open the app on Friday, all the workouts will sync at once automatically."

Peloton Support

For the Health app listing your Apple Watch multiple times, if you restart your device, does the issue remain? If so, we recommend that you reach out to Apple Support directly. Please reach out here:

Get Support

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

Peloton & Apple Health Synch Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.