Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods used from Amazon- clear history

I just bought used AirPods from Amazon. As I paired them, they show someone else’s name. How can I clear their name and their history so they’re not notified should they become lost?

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 12:03 AM

Tjknopp Said:

"Airpods used from Amazon- clear history: I just bought used AirPods from Amazon. As I paired them, they show someone else’s name. How can I clear their name and their history so they’re not notified should they become lost?"

-------

Reset these to Factory Settings: How to Reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Contact Amazon:

If not success, contact Amazon, seeing if the seller can be held accountable, and if you can get your money back. The seller should have known better:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2022 12:03 AM in response to Tjknopp

Tjknopp Said:

"Airpods used from Amazon- clear history: I just bought used AirPods from Amazon. As I paired them, they show someone else’s name. How can I clear their name and their history so they’re not notified should they become lost?"

-------

Reset these to Factory Settings: How to Reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Contact Amazon:

If not success, contact Amazon, seeing if the seller can be held accountable, and if you can get your money back. The seller should have known better:

Airpods used from Amazon- clear history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.