Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bugs found in analytics

I have been dealing with issue for about six months that I believe came from a phishing attack. My phone passcode will change and disable, apple accounts will try to force a password change and my T-Mobile account has been accessed. I try to keep my device off of Wi-Fi which seemed to help but I still have problems with accessibility setting being changed, calls muted, etc. Apple support has been very little help. The problem is following me on different devices. Has anyone else been through this?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 8:19 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

iPhone cannot be compromised and there's nothing to worry about. However, if you are concerned about security, see: Apple Platform Security - Apple Support and Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support.

If you are concerned about your Apple ID, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

For all third-party accounts, change the password. If you need any help, contact the manufacturer or service: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support.

Jack

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2022 8:19 PM in response to Word-

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

iPhone cannot be compromised and there's nothing to worry about. However, if you are concerned about security, see: Apple Platform Security - Apple Support and Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support.

If you are concerned about your Apple ID, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

For all third-party accounts, change the password. If you need any help, contact the manufacturer or service: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support.

Jack

Bugs found in analytics

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.