Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails not displaying

I’ve been sending emails and a few of them have come back, the message cannot be displayed because of the way its formatted. Ask the sender to send it again, but that was me. I have already tried deleting that email and seeing if I can read it from the bin, but that didn’t work. This is becoming more frequent so I appreciate any help. Thanking you in advance.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 7, 2022 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 12:58 AM

See this Apple article: If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

5 replies

Mar 8, 2022 1:48 AM in response to Raicya

thanks for your quick response. I’m still getting emails externally and I can send emails, except on a few occasions I get that message. I sent about a dozen emails yesterday, all my emails I’m normally b.c.c myself in to make sure it’s gone. Unfortunately, the error readings are inconsistent and the last update changed my email settings that stopped me from b.c.c. in.

Mar 8, 2022 2:16 AM in response to oh fudge

I have already tried deleting that email and seeing if I can read it from the bin, but that didn’t work

Try this -> Delete that email message from your inbox, then go to your trash folder and click on that email message you deleted, then move the message back to your draft / sent / inbox folder.

Emails not displaying

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.