Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to mark all mails as read on my iPhone

Hello, I am trying to mark all mail as read but I am not able to. When i google it says there should be a select all button on the page after clicking edit but i can't see one on my mail app. How do i go about this?

As shown in the pic below no select all option at the top.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 4:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 7:05 AM

Hey there muusi,

If you have not had a chance to check out the information on this page, please do so: Organize email in Mail on iPhone. It provides information on how to edit the mail in the inboxes of your Mail app.

1. While viewing a list of emails, tap Edit.
2. Select the emails you want to move or mark by tapping their checkboxes.
Tip: To select multiple emails quickly, swipe down through the checkboxes.
3. Choose the action you want to perform on all the selected emails.

If you're not using the built-in Mail app, what app are you using? Have you reached out to the developer of the app to see if they can assist with this issue? Here's a guide to help: How to contact an app developer.

We hope this information helps you out.

Kind regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 7:05 AM in response to muusi

Hey there muusi,

If you have not had a chance to check out the information on this page, please do so: Organize email in Mail on iPhone. It provides information on how to edit the mail in the inboxes of your Mail app.

1. While viewing a list of emails, tap Edit.
2. Select the emails you want to move or mark by tapping their checkboxes.
Tip: To select multiple emails quickly, swipe down through the checkboxes.
3. Choose the action you want to perform on all the selected emails.

If you're not using the built-in Mail app, what app are you using? Have you reached out to the developer of the app to see if they can assist with this issue? Here's a guide to help: How to contact an app developer.

We hope this information helps you out.

Kind regards.

Unable to mark all mails as read on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.