Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7 does not show the options in HT203124. With the change of the networks to 5G I can no longer make or receive calls.

My network is Consumer Cellular. Under Cellular Data Options I only see

a Data Roaming switch

a Low Data Mode Switch

a Limit IP Address Tracking switch

Nothing about LTE, etc.

With the change of the networks to 5G I can no longer make or receive calls. However, Texting still works.

My IOS is up-to-date 15.3.1

iPhone 7

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 6:55 AM

4 replies

Mar 8, 2022 2:09 PM in response to KiltedTim

I spent the first hour today on a chat with Consumer Cellular, first time I’ve been able to get through in reasonable time although there were 76 ahead of me when I started waiting. (The hour was on the chat, not including the wait time.) But, my phone now works again. Ultimately the problem was found to be some setting about my phone in the CC system. I read them a bunch of numbers off the phone; they did something; I shut it down; restarted; waited for the phone to update, and it now works!. Yikes. I wonder how many others around the country are having similar problems? 

My iPhone 7 does not show the options in HT203124. With the change of the networks to 5G I can no longer make or receive calls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.