Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cam quality downgrade

My Iphone 8plus is in very good condition. There is not any scratch on cam glass, but since the some updates of ios my picture quality is very bad. My phone is updated to the latest version. My pictures are blurred and fuzzy. Especially in dark it is even worse. It seems like I am using Iphone 4. When I bought 8 plus its cam quality was amazing. Now I having issues to have good quality pictures. please fix this problem.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 9:25 AM

My neighbor uses the same iPhone model (updated to iOS 15.3.1) without any problem.

Check your camera settings and, if the issue persists, for your peace of mind I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2022 9:25 AM in response to dilayseda

My neighbor uses the same iPhone model (updated to iOS 15.3.1) without any problem.

Check your camera settings and, if the issue persists, for your peace of mind I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Cam quality downgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.