Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just received my new SE watch but it only has a charger that doesnt fit regular chargers do i have to go and buy another one at the apple store?

my new se watch came with a charger that I cannot plug. Do I have to go to the Apple store and buy an extra one?

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 5:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 6:33 PM

Apple hasn't included power adapters with their devices (except computers) for quite some time. Apple was getting penalized in some countries because the chargers were being dumped in landfills. You can use any charger or computer that has a USB-C port. Here is one Apple sells:

Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

There are many other third-party adapters as well. If you have an old watch that has the older USB configuration, you can use that as well. You will simply lose the fast charging feature. Since I charge mine overnight, every night it doesn't matter to me.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2022 6:33 PM in response to MYSUSANA

Apple hasn't included power adapters with their devices (except computers) for quite some time. Apple was getting penalized in some countries because the chargers were being dumped in landfills. You can use any charger or computer that has a USB-C port. Here is one Apple sells:

Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

There are many other third-party adapters as well. If you have an old watch that has the older USB configuration, you can use that as well. You will simply lose the fast charging feature. Since I charge mine overnight, every night it doesn't matter to me.

I just received my new SE watch but it only has a charger that doesnt fit regular chargers do i have to go and buy another one at the apple store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.