Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac 14 vs 13

I am a full-time photographer and I need to update my old MacBook Pro from 2015. I am thinking about MacBook 14 pro M1 with 16GB RAM and 512 ssd or MacBook 13’3 PRO M1 with 16 RAM and 512 ssd. There is a price difference at 300$ between these two laptops. What is the mane difference and which do you think is right for me? I work with big files in photoshop, using Lightroom and creating smaller projects in premier pro.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 8:10 AM

amandaparkkinen wrote:

I am a full-time photographer and I need to update my old MacBook Pro from 2015. I am thinking about MacBook 14 pro M1 with 16GB RAM and 512 ssd or MacBook 13’3 PRO M1 with 16 RAM and 512 ssd. There is a price difference at 300$ between these two laptops. What is the mane difference and which do you think is right for me? I work with big files in photoshop, using Lightroom and creating smaller projects in premier pro.

See—

MacBook Pro - Apple

Support for your product, help with order placed, help making a purchase

https://contactretail.apple.com/Help

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 8:10 AM in response to amandaparkkinen

amandaparkkinen wrote:

See—

MacBook Pro - Apple

Support for your product, help with order placed, help making a purchase

https://contactretail.apple.com/Help

Mac 14 vs 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.