Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remote control/support of iphone for elderly relative

I have seen that there is nothing built in that would allow me to control or see my mum's iphone (we are not local and Teamviewer has been a lifesaver for her laptop) but can anyone recommend an app? She tends to panic at simple issues and if I can just see what the phone is doing, that should allow me to sort it.

Thanks!

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 4:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 10:18 AM

Hipposoft wrote:

I have seen that there is nothing built in that would allow me to control or see my mum's iphone (we are not local and Teamviewer has been a lifesaver for her laptop) but can anyone recommend an app? She tends to panic at simple issues and if I can just see what the phone is doing, that should allow me to sort it.

Thanks!

There is no app to do that.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 10:18 AM in response to Hipposoft

Hipposoft wrote:

Thanks!

There is no app to do that.

Remote control/support of iphone for elderly relative

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.