Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been hacked

How can I concretely expose the nefarious actions of an individual that is hacking/ spying , harassing and committing fraud in multiple ways through my devices so I can provide it for legal evidence and validation of claim? Please help it’s been over 2 yrs three devices and my sanity is dissolving!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 6:54 AM

Hello ~ I addition to the excellent information posted by * Revianmac* Take a look here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

Does anyone have access to your Apple ID or your iPhone passcode? After changing your password do not give it out to anyone and also you can read through this information as well. You may be falling victim to phishing attempts:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls ...

~Katana-San~

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 6:54 AM in response to Hackedhopeless

Hello ~ I addition to the excellent information posted by * Revianmac* Take a look here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

Does anyone have access to your Apple ID or your iPhone passcode? After changing your password do not give it out to anyone and also you can read through this information as well. You may be falling victim to phishing attempts:

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls ...

~Katana-San~

Mar 9, 2022 6:15 PM in response to Revianmac

I’ve done that change passwords tons of stuff in order to get them out of my systems it seems like every time I do one thing they’re able to get back in with another thing it says that I’m on Mac computers when I don’t even use a Mac computer I have the same issues if not more it’s been going on for 3 1/2 years now which is iPhones with every device I have which makes me believe there’s something more going on closer to home since I seem to be in a family sharing thing I’m seem to be able to only download my contacts as long as I’m older than 13 which I obviously am but it won’t allow me to download contacts which means that I’m on a parental thing somebody has me on and I don’t know how to take them off and how they were able to do it if you can give me advice I love that this screenshot was me just trying to use the face ID for signing in and it seem like it went in and then all of a sudden came up with an error then I had to do it again and then did it again and then it went through finally these are things that happen on a daily basis it’s ridiculous Apple supposed to be the most secure phone system operating systems and yet my phone is telling me I’m on a Mac computer at times which is not possible I don’t on a Mac or somebody else in my house on Mac but I don’t i’m being slowly driven insane do you the stuff and even contacting the authorities wouldn’t help they said it’s not possible to prove that some of these either hacking or cloning your devices and I can’t even get a new device due to this even things that I was supposed to be given from Apple and from the place I purchased the phone they were there and then they disappeared then there’s things their share that shouldn’t be shared it’s just the saddest thing in the world what I’ve been going through and I can only imagine what this one is going through to above me I’m so sorry you have to go through this as well

Mar 9, 2022 7:25 AM in response to Hackedhopeless

It's highly unlikely your devices have been hacked remotely. It store likely as explained that your accounts may have been compromised.

However it hard to even begin to provide anything but general; recommendations if you don't explain hwy you think you have been hacked. What exactly is happening that leads you to believe this.

for harassment it's best to contact local authorities and tell them about it. Harassment and fraud are crimes best handled by the police.

My iPhone has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.