You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone Verification for FaceTime and iMessage

FaceTime and iMessage wont verify my phone number, I basically text and call through my mail… this is not the first time, I’ve reseted my Network settings and does not work. What can I do?

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 12:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 1:01 PM

Mcabrera06 wrote:

FaceTime and iMessage wont verify my phone number, I basically text and call through my mail… this is not the first time, I’ve reseted my Network settings and does not work. What can I do?

If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

6 replies

Mar 9, 2022 11:09 PM in response to razmee209

I’ve tried every single step of the link you provided, my last option is to call apple… which I don’t want to, seems to be like a software Issue. But now every time I try this message of “Activation Unsuccessful” keeps popping up in my screen multiple times repeatedly, I close de settings app to solve the problem. I know that completely resetting my iPhone will fix it, but there should be another way. What else can I do?

Mar 10, 2022 8:48 AM in response to Mcabrera06

Mcabrera06 wrote:

I’ve tried every single step of the link you provided, my last option is to call apple… which I don’t want to, seems to be like a software Issue. But now every time I try this message of “Activation Unsuccessful” keeps popping up in my screen multiple times repeatedly, I close de settings app to solve the problem. I know that completely resetting my iPhone will fix it, but there should be another way. What else can I do?

You do absolutely nothing, since you don't want to call Apple, they are the only one who can fix the issue. But go ahead and keep closing the settings to solve your problem.

Phone Verification for FaceTime and iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.