Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro Camera Blurry/ Can't Focus on TikTok

Every time I got to record a video through TikTok with my phone, it never lets me focus on the subject I want and always results in a blurry-looking subject. The only time it will focus is when there is little to nothing going on in the background, however, even with the slightest objects in the back, it will not focus on the subject in the foreground no matter how close or far it is from the camera. The camera itself is fine as it focuses normally through the camera app, but will only occur in TikTok. My other phone, iPhone 10 XR, worked completely fine. I've tried my own phone as well as my brothers, who also has a 13, and it's the same problem. Does anyone have a solution? I've tried reinstalling the app but to no avail.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 12:58 AM

If the camera works fine elsewhere it is possible that TikTok app has not been optimised for this phone.

Contact the app developer

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply

iPhone 13 Pro Camera Blurry/ Can't Focus on TikTok

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.