Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE

I had starting using my T-Mobile cellular connection on my Apple Watch but now it shows no sim and not connected.😱

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 2:26 PM

Hello aayush85,

Are you using the same wireless carrier for the cellular plan for both your iPhone and Apple Watch? If your iPhone and Apple Watch are using two different wireless carriers, it's expected to see this behavior.

Your iPhone and Apple Watch must use the same carrier, unless the watch was set up for a family member who doesn't have an iPhone. If you change carriers on your iPhone,* you need to remove the previous service plan on your Apple Watch and sign up for a new plan. Here's how:

1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app. 
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Cellular. 
3. Your Apple Watch should automatically switch to the carrier that your iPhone is using. If you need to add a new plan, tap Add a New Plan, then follow the onscreen steps. If your previous plan still appears in the Apple Watch app, you can remove it.
If you need help, contact your carrier. 

You'll find those steps in the 'Changing carriers' section here: Set up cellular on Apple Watch

Cheers!

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2022 2:26 PM in response to aayush85

Hello aayush85,

Are you using the same wireless carrier for the cellular plan for both your iPhone and Apple Watch? If your iPhone and Apple Watch are using two different wireless carriers, it's expected to see this behavior.

Your iPhone and Apple Watch must use the same carrier, unless the watch was set up for a family member who doesn't have an iPhone. If you change carriers on your iPhone,* you need to remove the previous service plan on your Apple Watch and sign up for a new plan. Here's how:

1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app. 
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Cellular. 
3. Your Apple Watch should automatically switch to the carrier that your iPhone is using. If you need to add a new plan, tap Add a New Plan, then follow the onscreen steps. If your previous plan still appears in the Apple Watch app, you can remove it.
If you need help, contact your carrier. 

You'll find those steps in the 'Changing carriers' section here: Set up cellular on Apple Watch

Cheers!

Apple Watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.