Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to apply Downtime to Safari

Hi Apple team.

it is very frustrating to see that you ignore so many people pointing to this issue Screen Time and Safari - Apple Community

I totally agree, Downtime is very useful feature but what’s the point always allowing Safari?

At least 1.5K people upvoted and complained about it.

If you created discussions page where people share their issues and look for solutions you should be listening them.

I hope you will respond and fix/make improvements

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 2:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 8:07 AM

Learn, share, and get recognized in Apple Support Communities

Apple Support Communities is a place to help each other get the most out of their Apple products and services. To make this a community where all members feel comfortable to ask and answer questions, follow these guidelines.

By Implication, to only persons from Apple who are watching these Forums are the Moderator would monitor Users copy with the Code of Conduct of Users like you and me.

If one what's to lodge some Feedback directly to Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2022 8:07 AM in response to maksim157

Learn, share, and get recognized in Apple Support Communities

Apple Support Communities is a place to help each other get the most out of their Apple products and services. To make this a community where all members feel comfortable to ask and answer questions, follow these guidelines.

By Implication, to only persons from Apple who are watching these Forums are the Moderator would monitor Users copy with the Code of Conduct of Users like you and me.

If one what's to lodge some Feedback directly to Apple

Unable to apply Downtime to Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.