Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery rapidly draining

so over the past couple days, I have noticed my Apple Watch draining and battery much quicker. On a normal day it would start at 100% and end around 40 or so. But he recently battery only stays up for about five hours and then dies completely. It doesn’t just shut off or anything, the battery just rapidly drains. I’ve already tried to unpair and repair along with most Other troubleshooting tips. Help?

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 9:33 AM

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.2.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.4.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.3.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.3.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.3; HomePods, audioOS 15.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 11, 2022 6:57 PM in response to Dah•veed

I have the same issue for nearly a week. I’ve tried a hard reset, pairing and unpairing, resetting completely and restoring from a backup. All to no avail. I w had the rapid loss of battery life after some updates before and these eyes usually resolve it. Not this time. I e done it a h of these steps repeatedly over the last few days. Minor improvement but still need to charge the watch 2-3 times per day to get through 24 hours.

Battery rapidly draining

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.