Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to buy a 16" Macbook Pro with the same style keyboard as the 13"?

I love the style of the keyboard on the macbook airs and the 13" macbook pro because they have the silver color of the trackpad that's also around the keyboard also between the keys of the keyboard + have backlighting (I think the 16"pro has backlights too though)

but I would like to use the M1 Max chip so I can run resource intensive games

so, Is there a way to get the same keyboard style of the 13" macbook pro/macbook air on the 16" macbook pro with m1 max or is that not possible?

thanks

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2022 11:39 AM

Short answer is NO.

Stop by an Apple Store and do a hands on test with the new 16" MacBook Pro with the M1Pro or M1Max in them. Very impressive machines, just a bit more pricy than the 13" M1 MacBook Pro and yes the keyboard is not the same.

I can go either way with having the F Keys as individual or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2022 11:39 AM in response to Samstercraft

Short answer is NO.

Stop by an Apple Store and do a hands on test with the new 16" MacBook Pro with the M1Pro or M1Max in them. Very impressive machines, just a bit more pricy than the 13" M1 MacBook Pro and yes the keyboard is not the same.

I can go either way with having the F Keys as individual or not.

Is there a way to buy a 16" Macbook Pro with the same style keyboard as the 13"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.