Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The AirPods pro logo on the iPhone battery widget menu sometimes only shows one instead of both ear buds. But both airpods are working properly and at high battery

The AirPods Pro logo on the iPhone battery widget menu sometimes only shows one instead of both ear buds. But both Airpods are working properly and at high battery. Would like to ask why is this so. Could it be because I am in a crowded area where there are a lot of blue tooth devices around that causes interferences (it was the case with my previous set of air-buds but they were not Apple products).

There was little to no audio interruption/drops when it comes to the AirPods Pro.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 9:44 PM

JacobLauWH Said:

"The AirPods pro logo on the iPhone battery widget menu sometimes only shows one instead of both ear buds. But both airpods are working properly and at high battery [...]Could it be because I am in a crowded area where there are a lot of blue tooth devices around that causes interferences (it was the case with my previous set of air-buds but they were not Apple products)."

-------

Single-Out this Location:

Indeed, if there are lots of people using Bluetooth, there may be interference. So, try using these at home, seeing if you no longer get this issue.

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2022 9:44 PM in response to JacobLauWH

JacobLauWH Said:

"The AirPods pro logo on the iPhone battery widget menu sometimes only shows one instead of both ear buds. But both airpods are working properly and at high battery [...]Could it be because I am in a crowded area where there are a lot of blue tooth devices around that causes interferences (it was the case with my previous set of air-buds but they were not Apple products)."

-------

Single-Out this Location:

Indeed, if there are lots of people using Bluetooth, there may be interference. So, try using these at home, seeing if you no longer get this issue.

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

The AirPods pro logo on the iPhone battery widget menu sometimes only shows one instead of both ear buds. But both airpods are working properly and at high battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.