You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iPadOS 18 is now available

Explore new ways to work with Apple Pencil, discover new experiences in apps, and customize iPad even further. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad mini to Epson Ex6220 not working

I have an ipad mini connected to an Epson Ex6220 iprojector via an Apple HDMI adapter and HDMI cable. It was working fine and then suddenly stopped charging the ipad. Signal from ipad to projector remained functional.

So, I bought a new Apple HDMI adapter and reconnected. The ipad is once again charging but the signal from the ipad to the projector is now gone. Screen indicates "no signal".

Okay, so I bought a new HDMI cable and reconnected. Still "no signal" going to the projector from the ipad. The ipad still charges with the new cable.

Finally, I swapped the ipad mini with my iphone XS max and the same thing occurs - charging but no signal.

Help! What makes this all so frustrating is the system was working fine and dandy at the beginning.

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 8:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 8:39 AM

👍

After reading the troubleshooting steps you've already performed (to no avail), I recommend that you contact Epson and, when you do that, I would suggest to check also if they have a firmware update available for that projector model.

Out of curiosity, please let me know what they said/diagnosed.

Thanks and regards

Giulio

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 12, 2022 8:39 AM in response to littletechie

👍

After reading the troubleshooting steps you've already performed (to no avail), I recommend that you contact Epson and, when you do that, I would suggest to check also if they have a firmware update available for that projector model.

Out of curiosity, please let me know what they said/diagnosed.

Thanks and regards

Giulio

ipad mini to Epson Ex6220 not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.