Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to connect my JBL speaker to my iphone 11. My iphone's blue tooth feature is On and I pushed the blue tooth button on the JBL speaker-the blue tooth light on the speaker blinks and the blue tooth page on my phone lis actively looking

I am unable to connect my JBL speaker to my iphone 11. My iphone's blue tooth feature is On and I pushed the blue tooth button on the JBL speaker-the blue tooth light on the speaker blinks and the blue tooth page on my phone shows the circle actively looking but nothing more. No results. What am I missing?

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2022 6:45 PM

If you have used these speakers with another device they may be autoconnecting to the other device. Turn off BT on any other devices you have used it with.

1 reply

I am not able to connect my JBL speaker to my iphone 11. My iphone's blue tooth feature is On and I pushed the blue tooth button on the JBL speaker-the blue tooth light on the speaker blinks and the blue tooth page on my phone lis actively looking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.