You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

magnetic charger

I got my 1st ever Apple Watch yesterday. It has been on the charger for 17 hours and it's still not charged. Everything I read said to remove plastic wrap from charger. I do not find any plastic wrap on the charger. How can I tell if there is any on it? How can I get it off? What else should I try to get the watch to charge? *This is the 2nd one. I sent the 1st one back because it, too, was dead when I got it. Is getting a dead watch from Apple normal?*

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 5:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 5:59 AM

Dear Memyselftoo,

These types of problems are easier to solve in person, therefore I would advise you to visit an Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider. Make sure to bring the Apple Watch, Cable and Power Brick so you can check what the problem might be.

In addition, this the article Apple Support made regarding the Apple Watch and how to charge it: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Hope it helps :)

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 12, 2022 5:59 AM in response to Memyselftoo

Dear Memyselftoo,

These types of problems are easier to solve in person, therefore I would advise you to visit an Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider. Make sure to bring the Apple Watch, Cable and Power Brick so you can check what the problem might be.

In addition, this the article Apple Support made regarding the Apple Watch and how to charge it: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Hope it helps :)

magnetic charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.