Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting to the internet

I cannot connect to the internet on my Macbook Air. The computer is connected to the network, and two other Macs in my house are on the same network and can connect to the internet. Just this one cannot. Catalina OS running on all computers (they're old,).

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you

MacBook Air

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 7:33 AM

If your Mac doesn't connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi - Apple Support offers some suggestions, but start with the basics first: power down your router and (assuming it is a separate device) your cable modem. Unplug their power cords and wait a moment. Then, plug them in again and let them restart.

While you wait, you might as well restart your Macs.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2022 7:33 AM in response to Michael Abrahams

If your Mac doesn't connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi - Apple Support offers some suggestions, but start with the basics first: power down your router and (assuming it is a separate device) your cable modem. Unplug their power cords and wait a moment. Then, plug them in again and let them restart.

While you wait, you might as well restart your Macs.

Connecting to the internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.