Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

İpod touch music albums

Unfortunately i have upgraded my ipod touch to ios 12.5.5. Now when i want to play a song on my ipod I need to click the artist and after that i need to choose a album. But i just want to listen all songs of the same artist I dont want to choose by albums. It is really stupid waste of time everytime I want to listen music and finding it in each album. How can i turn off the albums section after i choose the artist on ipod touch?

Thank u for any help.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 3:02 PM

Once you select a specific artist, the individual Artist page should display the artist's name at the top, with a Play button and a Shuffle button beneath the name. If you tap the Play button, it should play every song on every album by that artist.

Once the first song begins playing, tap the Now Playing screen so that it becomes full screen. Then drag the Now Playing screen upwards to display the Up Next list, which will display all the songs by that artist.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2022 3:02 PM in response to cem48

Once you select a specific artist, the individual Artist page should display the artist's name at the top, with a Play button and a Shuffle button beneath the name. If you tap the Play button, it should play every song on every album by that artist.

Once the first song begins playing, tap the Now Playing screen so that it becomes full screen. Then drag the Now Playing screen upwards to display the Up Next list, which will display all the songs by that artist.

Mar 23, 2022 10:50 AM in response to cem48

I've just this minute tried this on my iPod (running iOS 12.5.5) and it does work, as I described it.

So:

• the issue you describe is very unlikely to be related to iOS 12.5.5
    • I doubt that you will be able to downgrade the iOS version, if that's what you meant. I've never heard of this being possible
    • look for another cause. I would start by checking that the album you decided to use to test the feature actually plays on your iPod
    • try re-starting the iPod. If that fails, try a Restore (using iTunes)

İpod touch music albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.