Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Music - Show Complete Album

I have two (at least) albums that I've purchased that will not play all of their tracks unless I go into them on music and touch "Show Complete Album." I have to do this each time I want to listen to the album in its entirity. Is there a way I can set the music app to where it always plays all of the tracks from the albums?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 8:40 PM

Allow me to help myself...and hopefully someone else who runs into this.

1. Go to the iTunes store.
  2. At the bottom right, touch the "More" button.
  3. Touch purchased.
  4. Touch music.
  5. In my case, I touched "recent purchases" and then touched "Download All" in the upper-right-hand corner.

If you're looking for something older, you can scroll the list and find it there. The list is sorted by artist.

Just let me say that it's ridiculous that my device decided "Nah, not gonna download the whole thing you spent $49 on", but whatever...this has annoyed me enough that I will never forget how to fix it.

--SH

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2022 8:40 PM in response to Multimaha

Allow me to help myself...and hopefully someone else who runs into this.

1. Go to the iTunes store.
  2. At the bottom right, touch the "More" button.
  3. Touch purchased.
  4. Touch music.
  5. In my case, I touched "recent purchases" and then touched "Download All" in the upper-right-hand corner.

If you're looking for something older, you can scroll the list and find it there. The list is sorted by artist.

Just let me say that it's ridiculous that my device decided "Nah, not gonna download the whole thing you spent $49 on", but whatever...this has annoyed me enough that I will never forget how to fix it.

--SH

iOS Music - Show Complete Album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.