Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook not turning on

My MacBook has not turned on. When I try to turn it on nothing happens, the screen stays black. I’ve been trying to charge it and it b been charging for most of the day and the light on the charger is still orange! Help?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 7:18 AM

daniella126 wrote:

My MacBook has not turned on. When I try to turn it on nothing happens, the screen stays black. I’ve been trying to charge it and it b been charging for most of the day and the light on the charger is still orange! Help?

If your Mac doesn't turn on

If your Mac doesn't turn on - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2022 7:18 AM in response to daniella126

daniella126 wrote:

If your Mac doesn't turn on

If your Mac doesn't turn on - Apple Support

MacBook not turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.