Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 coverage shows as expired

I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW IPHONE 13PRO SILVER, AND CERTAINLY I SAW MY COVERAGE SHOWS ME EXPIRED EVEN I HAD AN (APPLE CARE PLUS) THAN WHY DO I HAVE TO FACE THIS ISSUES..!!

DOES NOT SHOW WARRANTY PERIOD, I WANT YOU GUYS TO SOLVE THIS ISSUES PLEASE DO NEEDFUL, PROVIDE SUPPORT.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 10:15 PM

meddyfromvadodara Said:

"My iPhone 13 coverage shows as expired: I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW IPHONE 13PRO SILVER, AND CERTAINLY I SAW MY COVERAGE SHOWS ME EXPIRED EVEN I HAD AN (APPLE CARE PLUS) THAN WHY DO I HAVE TO FACE THIS ISSUES..!![...]"

-------

Simply Correct the Date:

Go Here: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support

For Note:

Leave Out Personal Info:

Note that these are open-ended forums, meaning anyone out there can view them. So, keep personal information (i.e. Serial Numbers) off. I have asked the Host to remove the Serial Number from your post, where it shows.

An Edited Image for you, that I've trashed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2022 10:15 PM in response to meddyfromvadodara

meddyfromvadodara Said:

"My iPhone 13 coverage shows as expired: I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW IPHONE 13PRO SILVER, AND CERTAINLY I SAW MY COVERAGE SHOWS ME EXPIRED EVEN I HAD AN (APPLE CARE PLUS) THAN WHY DO I HAVE TO FACE THIS ISSUES..!![...]"

-------

Simply Correct the Date:

Go Here: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support

For Note:

Leave Out Personal Info:

Note that these are open-ended forums, meaning anyone out there can view them. So, keep personal information (i.e. Serial Numbers) off. I have asked the Host to remove the Serial Number from your post, where it shows.

An Edited Image for you, that I've trashed.

My iPhone 13 coverage shows as expired

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.