Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stop auto playing in CarPlay

How do you stop Amazon, Spotify & Apple Music auto launching and playing in CarPlay? (without deleting the apps or turning off CarPlay)

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2022 3:28 PM

Thanks for your reply, Dustin, but I’m not sure how my car can tell CarPlay to launch Spotify and Amazon Music, and randomly play tracks via Apple Music on my phone. It happens as I start the car, but also when I turn the car off. It can’t tell my phone to do stuff when it’s not on surely. It’s the phone’s software that does this, not my car.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2022 3:28 PM in response to Dustin_R_308

Thanks for your reply, Dustin, but I’m not sure how my car can tell CarPlay to launch Spotify and Amazon Music, and randomly play tracks via Apple Music on my phone. It happens as I start the car, but also when I turn the car off. It can’t tell my phone to do stuff when it’s not on surely. It’s the phone’s software that does this, not my car.

Stop auto playing in CarPlay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.